School Supply Lists
If you are interested, you may order your school supplies online with a local company, Write-On Stationary. Please use the following step by step instructions:
• Go to Write-on Stationary
• Click on “PARENTS – Order Here”
• School Name: Westglen School
• Choose your next year grade and click submit
• The suggested quantity in the drop down menu is what the teacher is requesting for each item
• Complete your order by clicking ‘PLACE ORDER’
• You will receive an automatic email confirmation to confirm your order has been received
• VISA, MC, AMEX, Visa Debit and Interac On-line are all accepted forms of payment
• Order deadline: August 1, 2020
• Orders will be delivered to your home address
If you require any assistance please contact Write-On Stationary at (780) 486-4169
The Alberta Government has created a toolkit full of helpful tips and information for students, parents, and teachers. There is important information on curriculum implementation, high school completion programs, digital citizenship, teaching resources and creating safe, warm and welcoming education environments.
For parents, there are many useful tips and resources to be involved partners in their child’s education. One easy-to-use item in the toolkit is: My Child’s Learning: A Parent Resource, which breaks down curriculum by grade and subject level, providing details on what students should be learning and how they may be assessed. Parents will also find tips for helping with homework, resources for supporting healthy lifestyles and information on out-of-school care.